GovernmentServicesAbout UsBusinessHow Do I?
Click to Home

Go To Search

How can I pay for a traffic citation?
All Traffic citations are paid, in advance of your scheduled Court date on the ticket, and to the Miami County Clerk of Courts. You can post the bond amount;
- Directly to the Clerk's Office on the third floor of the Courthouse, or
- Mail your payment to the Miami County Clerk of Courts, 215 W. Main Street, Troy, Ohio 45373, or
- Call the Clerk's Office for questions about the amount due, and for other forms of payment.
(937) 440-3910

The Court facilitates a Traffic Safety Class that will allow for a dismissal of your traffic offense when completed. For eligibility and program description, see "Traffic Safety Program" on the Court's home page.

Municipal Court Main

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay for a traffic citation?
2. How do I find out when my Court date is?
3. Where do I go for a Marriage License?
4. Who do I talk to regarding an inmate in the Miami County Jail?
5. How do I get a Public Defender