Common Pleas

Clerk of Court Common Pleas Case Information

  • Felony Criminal:
    • Complaints can be filed from the Grand Jury or transferred from Municipal Court
    • Involve any case where the possible penalty is over one year in prison and a $1000.00 fine.
  • Civil:
    • Include personal injury accident cases, employment disputes, contract disputes, appeals from the orders of agencies such as workers' compensation appeals, medical and legal malpractice, and equity cases.
  • Domestic Relations:
  • Court of appeals
  • Liens
  • Notary public recording


Helpful Resources