Who May Perform a Marriage Ceremony

Only a duly ordained or licensed minister who is registered with the Secretary of the State of Ohio, a Judge, a Mayor, or the Superintendent of the State School for the Deaf may solemnize a marriage.

Miami County Municipal Court Civil Ceremony Information

Wedding ceremonies are scheduled by appointment only with the Administrative Assistant.