Vacation House Check

The Miami County Sheriff’s Office offers house checks while you are away from your home for an extended period of time. To sign up for this service you need to provide some information about your trip and your residence. This can be accomplished by calling the records section at (937) 440-6085 or by filling out the Vacation Check Request below and emailing it to or mailing it to:

Miami County Sheriff's Office
ATTN: Records Section
201 W. Main St.
Troy, Ohio 45373