We are currently testing/hiring for the following position(s)
- CORRECTIONS OFFICER
Please follow the directions below to test for corrections and deputy sheriff
The Miami County Sheriff’s Office offers full testing services for the positions of corrections officer and deputy sheriff through National Testing Network, Inc. To fill out an application and schedule a test, go to www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Corrections Jobs or Law Enforcement and sign up for the Miami County Sheriff’s Office.
What to expect at The National Testing Network website
- Completion of the application process.
- Review all information related to the Miami County Sheriff’s Office deputy and corrections officer positions, including minimum requirements, salary and benefits.
- Detailed information about the testing process for the entry level test.
- Opportunity to take online practice tests at www.reacttest.com.
- Schedule your own convenient test time. Tests are offered at different dates and times depending on the test center’s schedule.
- Take high quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the entry level exam, all candidate scores are automatically forwarded to the Miami County Sheriff’s Office. Candidates who attain a passing score on the entry level exam will be placed on the Sheriff’s Office eligibility list. Miami County Sheriff’s Office personnel will contact candidates on the list and invite them to continue to participate in other stages of the selection process which will include a physical agility test, panel interview, integrity interview, background check, lie detector test, physical exam, psychological exam, drug screen, and final interview with the Sheriff/designee.
NOTE: When you are invited to participate in the physical agility test you will be asked to bring a completed application and other forms with you. We do not accept applications for corrections officer or deputy sheriff at any other time.
National Testing Network is a service provided to conduct entry level testing in a standardized, professional environment. National Testing Network does not replace the Miami County Sheriff’s Office’s responsibility and decision making in the testing process. All candidate results are provided to the Miami County Sheriff where the final decisions are made.
The Miami County Sheriff’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment related questions should be directed to:
Captain Dave Norman