This page contains updates and the latest information on the recovery efforts for the recent Severe Weather outbreak in Miami County.
The Miami County Recorder's office is offering free copies of Deeds for tornado victims in Miami County. This is for owners of properties in Potsdam, Laura, Ludlow Falls and West Milton. Call 937-440-6040 or email email@example.com.
AGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
- Miami County Emergency Management - 937-440-5460 - General Questions
- Miami County Public Health Public - 937-573-3500 - Health issues - https://www.miamicountyhealth.net/storm-recovery
- Miami County Auditor - 937-440-5925 - Tax and property value questions
- Miami County Job and Family Services – 937-440-3471
- Miami County Department of Development - 937-440-8121 - electric permits, building permits, zoning permits
- Miami County Veterans' Services - 937-440-8126 - Emergency financial assistance
- American Red Cross – 1-844-810-5844 - Miami Valley Tornadoes Disaster Assistance
- Tri-County Board of Recovery & Mental Health Services - 1-800-351-7347 or send a text of 4HOPE to 741741
- Miami County Transfer Station - 1-937-440-3488 - check out their website for information on Household Hazardous Waste https://www.miamicountyrecycles.org/household-hazardous-waste. The Transfer Station will be taking wood waste and brush from the storm and will be accepted for free until June 30, 2019.
- Lutheran Social Services - 937-540-2507 - long term recovery, volunteer rebuild groups